Ecoya products are crafted in Botany Bay, Australia where 100’s of rich botanicals were cataloged in 1770. Ecoya products feature natural waxes, cotton wicks and sustainable botanicals.
Ecoya offers the black Sorrento jar candle ($39 for 70 hours), clear Metro jar candle ($29 for 50 hours), small ($13.50 for 15 hours) and large ($20 for 30 hours) travel tins, soy wax melts and diffusers ($50). Ecoya features 6 fragrances including:
- Lemongrass & Ginger: a clean and refreshing citrus with lemon, thyme and lime. Well balanced and not heavy handed with hints of African mint.
- Vanilla Bean: Butterscotch and vanilla tones, mouthwatering and edible. Rich luxurious layered, dense and full with hints of caramel and toffee.
- Lotus Flower: Elusive pineapple and sweet cotton candy notes with a light floral aspect, almost lavender. Warm floral and comforting.
- French Pear: Spicy cinnamon, star anise characteristics reminiscent of stewed apples with crumble. Hints of spice, juniper berries, cranberries, nutmeg and tropical fruit. Sweet with passion fruit notes.
- Wild Frangipani: Voluptuous with complex buttery intricacies and subtle nuances of rose. A fragrance that builds in layers throughout the burn.
- Sweet Pea & Jasmine: light and refreshing watermelon and cucumber tones with refreshing notes of lavender.
1. What do you like about Ecoya?
2. What do you not like about Ecoya?
3. Would you buy Ecoya products?
We'll select a winner on Monday, April 4, 2011. We'll ship the winning prize pack to any continental US address. Good luck!
1) They look elegant. Looks mean a lot.ReplyDelete
2) A little costly but everything costs a lot today.
1.I love the heavenly scentsReplyDelete
2. There isnt anything to not like Ecoya
3. Of course i would
1) The unique range of scents availableReplyDelete
1. They are great looking candles!ReplyDelete
2. Nothing, they are fab!
3. Yes I would!
1. The history of their catalog, along with the decription of scent's.ReplyDelete
2. Would like to know what costs $50.00.
1) I love lemongrass and ginger! What a great scent combo. Also the packaging looks nice.ReplyDelete
2) Not sure, would have to see the products in person
3) Yes, you had me at lemongrass and ginger!!!
larkspurpurple (at) gmail.com
1. I like that they are made with sustainable botanicals and natural waxes.ReplyDelete
3. Definitely - the scents sound fantastic!
1) I like the options for the jars and the travel tins. That way I can go anywhere with great fragrances.ReplyDelete
2)I don't like that I don't currently have all of their fabulous scents!
3)Yes, I will be purchasing Lotus Flower next!
1. What do you like about Ecoya? I like that they are made in Australia!ReplyDelete
2. What do you not like about Ecoya? there's nothing wrong that I can tell.... (c:}
3. Would you buy Ecoya products? yep!
ty for the chance~
1. I like that they are made of natural waxes, cotton wicks and sustainable botanicalReplyDelete
3. yes I would
1 the fragrances sound wonderful. lemongrass and ginger sounds like the kind of thing I would make up for myself if I made candles.ReplyDelete
2 they are a little pricy, and I am kind of cheap.
3 in all honesty, probably not. it would have to really smell like the best thing ever to get me to pay so much.
boswife @ gmail . com
1. I like the length of time that the candles burn. Also, the names of the scents sound wonderful!ReplyDelete
2. The price is a little high.
3. I would buy them if I had recommendations from a lot of people that they were worth the price.
1. I like the packaging, the scents' amplitude, balance, and throw, and the variety of sizes available.ReplyDelete
2. The scents are all a little sweet. It might be nice if they offered some dryer, sharper scents to compliment these sweet ones.
3. I would definitely buy Lemongrass and Ginger and Sweet Pea and Jasmine.
1. I love that they are natural and made from Australia!ReplyDelete
2. I don't like that I don't have one of their candles in my house!
3. YES! French Pear sounds amazing!
1. I love the longevity of the scentsReplyDelete
2. not every store carries it, esp the big department store by me
3.I am in love with Lemongrass, By far my favorite!
Scents are AMAZING!ReplyDelete
Hard to find in stores! :(
LOVE the Lemongrass-Ginger!
1. the love candle is to DIE for!!ReplyDelete
2. they look a little masculine
1. Love the eco-friendliness & sustainability.ReplyDelete
2. The actual packaging could use improving. The presentation boxes are nice but the majority of the products are plain black or white. I feel like candles are relaxing or emotive in some way & the starkness of the colors doesn't match that feeling.
3. I'd buy the products as gifts for friends. They are slight pricey for myself but maybe as a reward :)
1. I love how soft and level the scents are. They are all so pretty and the line has such a great cohesiveness to it as far as the fragrances actually go.ReplyDelete
2. I wish that Ecoya's line of scents was a little more diverse. The scents are all lovely and pretty but I want some scents that offer more of a PUNCH and an overall "WOW FACTOR!". They need to start adding darker, more haunting fragrances to the airy, flirty blends that they already have.
3. I would buy a couple of the fragrances that I have sniffed out but I do wish the price range was lowered just a bit.
1. The fragrances all smell very pretty. I like the combinations they have created.ReplyDelete
2. Would like to see a lower price range.
3. It's a MAYBE. I might buy them as a gift but probably wouldn't splurge for myself.
1. Love the scents pussycat. They smell like a mixture of Blanche's bedroom, Rose's closet and Dorothy's car. In a good way.ReplyDelete
2. Lower those prices TOOTS!
3. Possibly as a gift to one of my favorite Golden Girls.
1. The scent combinations -- and sustainable botanical ingredients.ReplyDelete
2. Pricing is a bit high.
3. Yes, I would like to try the lemongrass and ginger.
1. Descriptions of the scents; they sound wonderful.ReplyDelete
2. A little costly.
3. I am sure I would, especially lemongrass!
1.They are natural.ReplyDelete
2. A little expensive.
3. Absolutely, as a treat!
1. I'm a big fan of the Sweet Pea & Jasmine and the Lemongrass & Ginger scents & I love the way they look and they last so long!ReplyDelete
2. They are a bit expensive. I'd also like to see some scents that are not so "sweet" like cotton candy, butter, toffee, carmel, etc. I'd like to see some "cleaner/fresher smelling" scents. Really don't want my house to smell like a candy or bake shop. I cook enough as it is.
3. The quality is worth it because although you may pay a little more, they last a long time, so yes, i would buy it.
1. I can say I love the packaging.ReplyDelete
2. I haven't tried them so I can't say I don't like anything about it.
3. If I like the scent I would buy.
They have lots of options!ReplyDelete
I am a college student, so they are a little pricey for me.
Yes, I would buy them because they are visually pleasing as well as pleasing to the senses!
1, I like the variety of scents- especially the lemongrass and ginger oneReplyDelete
2. They seem a bit pricey
3. yes I would at least try them once!
Packaging is beautiful! And they're sustainable!ReplyDelete
They are expensive.
If I found the product to be worth the price, I would definitely purchase!!
Natural products and environmentally conscious.ReplyDelete
Indecisive about which to pick! I need to test them.
Yes! They look awesome!!
The Lemongrass Diffusier, my favoriteReplyDelete
I find everything great
Yes, the next scent will be in the Vanilla family.
I like the unique combination of scents. I have no dislikes to mention. I would definitely purchase this brand.ReplyDelete
1. I love the way that the products look. Decor and the way things are decorated means a lot to me.ReplyDelete
2. They are a little bit on the pricey side.
3. Yes I would
1. Scents sound scrumptousReplyDelete
2. A bit costly
3. Yes I would purchase, probably the sweetpea
and jasmine scent
1. the scents! they just sound wonderful.ReplyDelete
2. a little pricey for me
3. if i love to scent and its on sale - yes :)
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
1. I love the scentsReplyDelete
2. not every store carries it
3.Yes! I love the Lemongrass scent, my favorite!
i love the variety!!ReplyDelete
its kinda hard to find!
...the ginger scent rocks!!! i'd totally buy.
Congratulations to Shannon for winning our Ecoya giveaway. Thanks to everyone that particpated. We appreciate your honest feedback.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much!! :)ReplyDelete