Ecoya offers the black Sorrento jar candle ($39 for 70 hours), clear Metro jar candle ($29 for 50 hours), small ($13.50 for 15 hours) and large ($20 for 30 hours) travel tins, soy wax melts and diffusers ($50). Ecoya features 6 fragrances including:
- Lemongrass & Ginger: a clean and refreshing citrus with lemon, thyme and lime. Well balanced and not heavy handed with hints of African mint.
- Vanilla Bean: Butterscotch and vanilla tones, mouthwatering and edible. Rich luxurious layered, dense and full with hints of caramel and toffee.
- Lotus Flower: Elusive pineapple and sweet cotton candy notes with a light floral aspect, almost lavender. Warm floral and comforting.
- French Pear: Spicy cinnamon, star anise characteristics reminiscent of stewed apples with crumble. Hints of spice, juniper berries, cranberries, nutmeg and tropical fruit. Sweet with passion fruit notes.
- Wild Frangipani: Voluptuous with complex buttery intricacies and subtle nuances of rose. A fragrance that builds in layers throughout the burn.
- Sweet Pea & Jasmine: light and refreshing watermelon and cucumber tones with refreshing notes of lavender.
1. What do you like about Ecoya?
2. What do you not like about Ecoya?
3. Would you buy Ecoya products?
We'll select a winner on Monday, April 4, 2011. We'll ship the winning prize pack to any continental US address. Good luck!