For what they are and how to use them, checkout our blog post here: http://candlesoffmain.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-set-up-use-reed-diffuser.html. For what to do with them, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Place a reed diffuser in your front foyer to great everyone (even you!) with a welcoming scent.
- If you are having guests over, place a diffuser in the guest room and/or your powder rooms. It will make them feel like they are staying in a luxury hotel!
- Place a diffuser in your unfinished basement. It will smell beautiful instead of dusty and musty.
- Put a diffuser on the shelf in your closet to help keep your clothes smelling nice instead of stale.
- Place one in your kid's room to get rid of body and foot odor.
- Before you leave for vacation, flip all of the reeds on all of your diffusers. When you return you'll be welcomed by an inviting fragrant home, rather than stuffy air from a house that has been closed up.
- If you can't burn candles at work, bring a diffuser for your desk to keep you engaged and comfortable in your work space.
- They make great gifts! A reed diffuser is the perfect gift for a fragrance lover that can't burn candles where they live, such as the elderly or college students.
What's your favorite place for a reed diffuser?