Monday, February 28, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
If you were any Trapp fragrance, what fragrance would you be?
You must post your answer as a comment to this blog post by 3/1/11 to be entered to win. We'll announce the winner on Wednesday, March 2nd. You're welcome to follow our blog while you're here! Look for the follow button in the right column.
We're giving away 5 Trapp prize packs this week. Click here to see all the ways you can win.
Each Trapp prize pack includes an exclusive Trapp bag, Trapp diffuser, 2 Trapp candles and a Trapp room spray in a fragrance of your choice. We'll ship the winning prize pack to any continental US address. Good luck!
We're giving away 5 Trapp Gift Packs valued at over $100 each!
Below are the various ways you can win:
- Twitter Raffle: Follow us on Twitter and earn 1 raffle entry every time you tweet "Follow @CandlesOffMain and RT by 2/27/11 for a chance to win a Trapp gift pack valued at over $100 http://bit.ly/g7OO58 ". We'll announce the winner on Monday, February 28th.
YouTube Raffle: Subscribe to our YouTube channel and earn a raffle entry when you answer the question in our Trapp giveaway video by 2/28/11. You must post your answer as a comment to the video on YouTube for entry. We'll announce the winner on Tuesday, March 1st.
3/1/11: Congratulations to Kim Miller (pookiekitty62) for winning our Trapp YouTube raffle!
- Blog Raffle: Earn 1 raffle entry when you answer the question in our Trapp blog question giveway post. You must post your answer as a comment on the blog post for entry by 3/1/11. We'll announce the blog raffle winner on Wednesday, March 2nd.
3/2/11: Congratulations to Melissa Kelley for winning our Trapp Blog raffle!
- Facebook Raffle: Join our Facebook Page and earn a raffle entry when you post your top 3 favorite Trapp fragrances on our wall. Earn a raffle entry every time you have a friend join our Facebook page and post their 3 favorite Trapp fragrances (they also earn a raffle entry). They must post "[yourname] sent me" on our wall for us to keep track. We'll announce the Facebook winner on Thursday, March 3rd.
3/3/11: Congratulations to Robin Nuscher Donnelly of MD for winning our Trapp Facebook raffle!
- Website/Store Raffle: Earn 1 raffle entry for every in-store or on-line Trapp purchase by 3/3/11. Also earn 1 raffle entry for every Trapp review you post on our website by 3/3/11. We'll announce the Website/Store raffle winner on Friday, March 4th.
3/4/11: Congratulations to Dawn Miller of OH for winning our Trapp Website raffle!
2/28/11: Congratulations to Michelle Simons (@MCJunkie) of MI for winning out Trapp Twitter raffle!
Each Trapp gift pack includes an exclusive Trapp bag, 2 Trapp candles, 1 Trapp room spray, and a Trapp diffuser all in a fragrance of your choice. Total value over $100. We will ship the prize package to any continental US address. Good luck!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Join us on Facebook for a chance to win a 1oz D. L. & Co. Thorn Apple candle. We'll have 3 random Facebook giveaways during the week and we'll announce the winners as we go. This contest runs 2-15-11 to 2-18-11.
Good luck! We'll ship the winning candles to any continental US address.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
This week we're featuring Bluewick and sharing the love by giving out 3 Bluewick candles. Below are the various ways you can win:
- Facebook Raffle: The inspiration for the fragrances for Bluewick candles are from Art's memories as a child. If you could create a fragrance to represent a special memory, what memory would you select and what fragrances would you use? Join our Facebook Page and earn a raffle entry when you post your answer on our wall by 2/13/11.
- YouTube Raffle: Subscribe to our YouTube channel and earn 1 raffle entry when you answer the question in our Bluewick YouTube video. You must post your answer as a comment to the video in YouTube by 2/13/11.
- Blog Raffle: Bluewick changed the packaging on most of their collections to an clear jar with screw top lid. The new design is efficient and eco-friendly. If you were to create a poured candle line, what would you use as your container? Post your answer as a comment to this blog post by 2/13/11 for 1 raffle entry.
We'll announce the 3 raffle winners on Monday, February 14th. Good luck!
We will ship the prize packages to any continental US address. Fragrances vary.
Red Flower Lavender Bath & Body Oil for a sensual massage or add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing retreat. Oh la la.
Soak with a Beau Bain Coconut Lemongrass Bath Bomb to make your muscles turn to mush. Ahhhh..... I love this fragrance (even though I normally hate coconut) and it includes sandalwood which is an aphrodisiac. Bonus.
The Tocca Perfume Viaggio will make any girl giddy. Three adorable perfume bottles in Tocca's Florence, Cleopatra and Stella fragrances. Love.
The Red Flower Moroccan Rose candle - Oh, the things you can do with the petals to add romance to your relationship - sprinkle across the table for a romantic dinner, add some to a love letter, put in a sachet for your lingerie drawer... Red Flower candles have a beautiful glow to them when they burn adding to the ambiance.
I'm not a huge floral fan myself, so I go for the more sultry scents like Belle Fleur Kyara Clove. I love the mix of woods and vintage leather for a relaxing and grounding effect. Can't beat sophisticated and sexy.
If you're not into fragrance, dine by candlelight or scatter unscented votive candles around the room for the ultimate romantic evening. Whatever you do - enjoy!