Friday, February 20, 2009
Today we received a beautiful sample pack from Red Flower. Red Flower products are based on rituals. With their candles, Red Flower encourages you to take time, sit down, relax, light a candle, sip some tea and just breathe. Enjoy the moment. The Red Flower Japan body line is based on a Japanese cleansing regimen that has been perfect by centuries of attention to the sensual and thorough art of caring for the body. "Founded on the principle of stimulating blood flow through the body by blending layers of exceptional ingredients and pure scents deeply into the skin. Inspired by the sensual and thorough art of caring for the body developed and perfected in Japan. Created to release the flow of vital energy in the body."
There are 6 key steps in the ritual and a product to go along with each phase.
1. Begin by washing with the Yuzu Mimosa Sea Algea Wash to purify and hydrate.
2. Gently scrub with the Ohana Gingergrass Bamboo Scrub to stimulate blood flow, energize and firm.
3. Softly buff with the Wild Cherry Blossom Rice buff to nourish and soften.
4. Generously mist with Rose Camellia Plum Soft-Water Mist to anti-oxidize, revive, replenish and reduce the effects of harsh water.
5. Warm the body with Kinmoxei Wild Lime Silk Oil to increase blood flow, create glow and deeply scent.
6. Soften with Plum Blossom Silk Cream to seal and scent.
Occasionally soak in the Hinoki Mint Mineral Bath Soak to draw water's energy into the skin.
Every ingredient used in Red Flower products are hand selected for the healing and nurturing elements. In their Japan bath and body line, they use eleven flower oils, fruit essences and earth-rich elements to give each product enhanced therapeutic effects and fragrance.
Red Flower also sent a gorgeous organic Cherry Blossom Diffuser. The decanter is beautiful and is made of Spanish recycled glass. The palm wood stems diffuse the blend of wild cherry blossom, Bulgarian rose buds and ripe cherries. The scent is light and lively but not timid. It's very fresh and perfect for spring.
We'll try these products over the weekend and report back. If you've ever used any of the Red Flower products, please let us know. We'd love to hear your feedback.